FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER – MAJOR PROJECTS DEPT
Fire & Security Engineer
The Company: ESS Ltd
Specialising in tailored security solutions for commercial applications including large blue-chip companies and public sector organisations, we offer unrivalled expertise.
From their our in Darlington, County Durham and offices in Lichfield, Staffordshire, we offer a national service, delivered locally, to clients spread throughout the UK.
We are a principle member of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA), as well as being NSI GOLD, ISO9001:2015, ISO27001, BAFE, SafeContractor, CHAS and Constructionline accredited and we have developed relationships with leading technology partners, Axis communications and Genetec.
About the Role: Fire & Security Engineer
• Installation of Fire Detection, Intruder, CCTV, Access Control and Emergency Lighting Systems to required standards.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Fire and Security systems.
• Competent in servicing, fault finding and repairing Fire and Security systems.
• Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
• Experience of IP Networking would be preferred.
• Understanding of relevant British Standards relating to servicing, maintenance and commissioning.
• Familiar with safe working practices alongside Health and Safety requirements.
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Qualifications: not required but preferred.
• Safety Passport
• Full Driving Licence.
• Competitive Salary of £40,000 and upwards Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
• Pension Scheme
• 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
• Company Vehicle (Depending on role)
• Mobile Phone and Laptop (Depending on role)
This role will involve regularly working away from home. Accommodation and expenses will be provided.
The successful candidate will be subject to BS7858 Security Screening and UKSV.
Full employment will be subject to successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
They are an equal opportunity employer and as such we encourage applications from all suitably qualified or experienced persons.
In return the company is offering a Competitive Salary, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now.